COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data in two ways :
- By the registering and sending of information that you choose to input on certain pages of the website. These personal data comprise your name and surname, email address, phone number, society, message or other personal information or contact details that you provide us.
- Via cookies. For further information on cookies, see below
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will only be used on the base of your specific agreement or of a legal obligation, to respond to your direct request.
Your data are essentially used for wine purchases, supplies of prestations or specific services : prospection, loyalty, animation, commercial information, satisfaction survey, contests organisation, new services and products aimed to improve your client experience,statistical studies, recruitment, providing, aftersale service, treatment of your requests and/or complaints, but also in order to ensure the following of our products.
Apart of the cases where your agreement has been received ( particularly to communicate you the personalised offers), the treatment of your data for the different aims above is particularly necessary :
- To respect a legal obligation (particularly to ensure the traceability of our products)
- For the purpose of lawful interests following by Florès-Les vignerons de Florensac-(particularly to develop new services and offers, improve the loyalty programm, improve the client service…)
More particularly, your data will be used :
- To ensure the good delivery of your orders
- To let you take advantage of the whole service or available prestations on the website of Florès- Les vignerons de Florensac- , its movable sites : creation of a user account, e-newsletter, assistance and complaint, management of loyalty, and so on…
- To let you browse on our websites
- To make match at best our information, our notifications, our offers and other forms of services to your interests.
- To get rich sharing certain information with honoured commercial partners in order to improve our knowledge of your interests centers and to let us address you offers and other forms of personalised services (under reserve of your previous agreement when it’s requested and of the respect of your opposition right, conformly to the applicable rules of commercial prospection)
The whole of these collected data will be treated conformly to the law n°78-17 of 6th january1978 said « liberties and Information Technology », modified by the regulation 2016/679 of the european parlement and of the council of 27th april2016 said general regulation on the data protection (RGPD), you have access rights, interrogation and rectification right of updating, deleting of the whole of your data that would be untrue, uncomplete, ambigous or expired, or of which the collection would be banned as well as an opposition right in the frame of the article 21 of the regulation 2016/679, or opposition to the use of data at prospection aims, particularly commercial, to the limitation of treatment when you’ve been opposed to it, when you contest the exactness of datas, when the treatment is illicit or when you need them for the noticing, the exercise or the defense of your rights in justice.
You also have the right to the portability of the declared datas actively and conscienciously while the creation of your account as well as the whole of datas generated by the activity of your loyalty account.
ACCES, MODIFICATION, RECTIFICATION AND SUPPRESSION OF PERSONAL DATAS
Conformly to the French legislation and to the law « information technology and liberties » of th6th of January 1978, you have an access right, of modification, rectification and of suppression of datas that concern you. If you want to make practise of this right, please contact us via the contact form of the site.
The cookies are small texts file put on your computer or other device by the websites you visit. They are hugely used to make work the websites or to exploit more efficiently, and also to provide information to the owners of the website.
How to avoid the setting of cookies
You can avoid the setting of cookies adjusting your browser in consequence. Indeed, the majority of browsers permit a certain control of the most of cookies via their parameters. For further information on how to avoid the setting of cookies, visit the following website : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
However, in such a case, certain function of the website may not work correctly and that certain functionalities of the website may not be accessible.
How to delete/deactivate cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&answer=95647
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows7/Block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Safari for IOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-be/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.20/fr/cookies.html